Wednesday 14 August 2013

Autumn Is Coming- Look 1

Goodbye Summer...

With summer reaching it's final month, I decided to share an autumn inspired outfit for the upcoming season. It's simple yet timeless and supports a vintage vibe. I decided to go for neutral colours as I believe they reflect Autumn best.

Back to old school-



What I'm Wearing...

Long Blouse (tucked into skirt)- H&M 
Pleatted Skirt                 - Primark
Vintage Brown Belt             - Charity Shop
Heeled Clogs                   - Peacocks   




9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, great shot as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My friend took it a while back x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit, really love how you can see the outfit is a transitional one from summer to fall by the styling. also, thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and for following, added you back on blogger and looking forward to your updates.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, means a lot! Chuffed to have such nice feedback from yourself!x

      Delete
  4. Such an amazing look, Alys! And I'm ABSOLUTELY in love with your hair up-do♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I used a hair "doughnut" as I have pretty thin hair x

      Delete
  5. Hi! I really like this look! I like how you incorporate the tones for the new season. I am so excited to layer up this fall!
    would love to have us follow each other :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In love with your style, I shall definitely be following you!

      Delete
  6. Ciao Alys,great look and blog!
    Kiss from Italia
    Paolo

    ReplyDelete